Biotraka Pty Ltd “Biotraka” is committed to protecting the privacy of its customer’s personal information. This policy outlines how, where and why we may collect, use and disclose your information. We may change this policy in the future.
Collecting personal information:
Personal information relevant to our business relationship with you may be collected directly and indirectly when on our website or whilst using Biotraka products. This includes but is not limited to the information provided during registration of your account, cookies collected through our site and any and all tracking and activity data collected through devices.
Why we collect your information:
We collect your personal information for 1 or more of the following reasons:
- Provide you with the tracking or activity information requested through our services
- Management of our business relationship with you
- Research and improvement of our services and products
- Support the health and well-being of animals through our parent company and its corporate group, related companies and research organisations
- Support the health research and its associated operations for Biotraka and its parent and its corporate group, related companies and research organisations
- If we require information for a reason that is outside of our usual business requirements we will let you know.
Disclosing your information:
We may disclose personal information about you to achieve the same purpose for which it was collected.
We might also disclose personal information about you:
Within our corporate group and related companies
On a confidential basis to external service providers.
If we are otherwise permitted or required to do so by law;
To other organisations (unless you tell us not to) and their agents for the marketing of their products and services; or
- In other circumstances where you have first consented to the disclosure.
Correction of data:
If you believe any personal information held by us is inaccurate or out of date you will be given the opportunity to update that personal information.
Our Website and cookies:
When on the Biotraka website we receive the web address of the site that you came from or are going to as well as the sites you visit whilst on our webpage. We use this information to try to understand our customers’ preferences better and to manage the load on our servers, so as to improve our service and your experience.
We may use your personal information to inform you of current or future offers, products, services.
Queries and complaints:
We are committed to the Australian Privacy Principles for handling personal information and so, if you have any query or complaint in relation to the way in which we collect, use or disclose personal information, please contact us. We will use our best efforts to respond to your query or request as quickly as reasonably possible.